Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I'm gonna say it here. Cause i know every knows

  1. #1
    Guest 's Avatar

    I'm gonna say it here. Cause i know every knows

    To be the [censored] he is on here, not only to me but to others also. I actually hate what has happened to burrhead.
    And i honestly mean that. I don't know what happened and honestly don't care. But this is the kind of things that rips away at families.
    Guys no matter how bad we get along on here. And yeah sometimes it does get personal, it shouldn't but it does, because we are in a tightly knit area.
    But something like this. Well we don't know and we can't judge cause we don't know all the facts.
    I as a person burrhead seem to dislike at times, don't know or understand and i hate it for him and his family.
    Remember them in your prayers. We don't always know why some things happen.
    And many thought a post i made was in reference. Well no it hadn't nothing to do with that. It was about a fellow co-worker and how they had to eat their words.
    Pray for burrhead and his family. This could get a lot worse on him and them before it gets better.
    I'd hope as a long time member and yeah a bit of butt at sometimes, that even if it was me you would still have enough respect, to not judge me, but to remember me and that i was having a problem.
    Pray for the man and his family.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member greencrest1272's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm gonna say it here. Cause i know every knows

    Good post.


    I dont think though, that there is any denying that everybody will eventually get what is coming to them.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

    -Teddy Roosevelt

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm gonna say it here. Cause i know every knows

    I dont think anybody can be too critical. It doesn't take going back too far into most peoples closets or families to find some skeletons.

    I've told some, Burrhead, David Vanover and my brother grew up together. He used to be down at my parents. My dad and his dad grew up together. They love to bust each other politically and its fun to disagree and fuss and fight. Sure at times we all get mad, but in these circumstances, all any of us can do is pray for the family, no doubt its tough on them, pray for Burrhead himself.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •